Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, July 16, 2012

New Classroom Blog!

Welcome to my new blog, Corder's Classroom Confessions!! After a few weeks on the fence, I have decided to document my new journey into the wonderland that is 1st Grade! I have so many fun and exciting things planned for this coming year that I really wanted to capture it all - blog-style :). I promised myself that I will try to blog as much as possible (fingers crossed!) so that I can share a few things that I am doing in my classroom, but mainly so I can look back to decide which things I need/want to change for the future and which things I think worked well. I can't wait to start my new journey and for all of you to join me through the good, the bad, and the learning! Here's to a new and fresh start in 1st grade!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment